Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Chicken Stir Fry with Mustard Sauce
No salt added soba noodles, if you can find them in your market, are a tasty and tender substitute for the rice stir-fry noodles.
2 servings; 134 mg. sodium per serving
1/3 cup apple juice
1 Tablespoon healthy oil
1. Combine the ingredients for Mustard Sauce (above); stir well.
1. Heat oil in a 9 inch fry pan over medium heat. Add green onions and garlic. Stir continually until onions are tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add petite green peas. Continue to stir for an additional 2 minutes.
3. Add chicken. Stir for another 3 minutes.
4. Add noodles. Stir to combine.
5. Add mustard sauce, one-third at a time, stirring for 1 to 2 minutes after each addition while the noodles absorb the liquid. After the last addition of liquid, stir until liquid is completely absorbed and noodles are tender. Serve.