Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Leftover Sweet Sour Meat Patties
1 Tablespoon healthy oil
1. Place chopped onion, green bell pepper and garlic in a bowl.
1. Heat oil in a 9 inch skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion, green bell pepper and garlic. Cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
2. Add herb/spice mixture. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Add leftover meat mixture and corn. Stir until well combined.
4. Add tomato sauce. Stir until well combined. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer. Simmer 10 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally. Can serve over no salt added cooked rice or noodles.