Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Meatloaf is often thought of as a comfort food. There is extra comfort here, knowing that this recipe is low in sodium.
6 servings: 191 mg. sodium per serving
1 pound lean ground beef
1 Tablespoon no salt added tomato ketchup
1. Lightly grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the beef with the next 8 ingredients, one ingredient at a time, mixing until the beef has absorbed each ingredient.
3. Form meat mixture into a loaf. Place loaf into the greased loaf pan, pressing gently until meat evenly fills the pan.
4. Smooth topping ingredients over top of meatloaf. Bake for 1 hour. Serve.