Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Meat Patties in Tomato Sauce
1/4 cup chopped green onion
1. In a large bowl, place the chopped onions, minced garlic, Parmesan
cheese, ketchup, prepared mustard, pepper and salt. Add the beef.
Mix ingredients together by hand until well blended.
1. Heat the oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium-low heat.
2. Add patties. Brown evenly, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove patties from pan onto a plate. Drain fat.
3. Add tomato sauce mixture to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
4. Return meat patties, turning once to coat with sauce. Bring tomato sauce to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Cover pan and cook on simmer until done, about 5 to 7 minutes. Serve with sauce on top.