Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Orange Glazed Pork Roast
10 (about 3 oz each) servings: 108 mg. sodium per serving
1 large size (14" x 20") Reynolds Oven Cooking Bag
1. Place flour, bouillon, cinnamon and orange juice in a bowl. Combine well with a wire whisk or fork.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Rub both sides of roast with thyme mixture.
3. Place roast in oven cooking bag, fat side up.
4. Pour orange juice mixture into bag. Close bag with nylon tie; make 6 half-inch slits in the top of the bag. Place bag on a baking sheet.
5. Bake 1 to 1-1/2 hours, or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees F.
6. Remove roast from bag. Pour sauce into a pan and heat, stirring often. Slice roast and serve, using the sauce for gravy.