Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
1 (6 oz) can no salt added tuna, drained and rinsed
1. Reconstitute the mushrooms (cover with water, bring water to a boil, turn heat down to simmer, and simmer for 20 minutes). Slice in 1/4 inch strips.
1. Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain, rinse and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a 9 inch skillet over medium low heat. Add green bell pepper, green onions, ginger and cardamom. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
3. Add sliced mushrooms and almonds. Stir to combine. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add sherry mixture. Stir to combine. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Add tuna. Stir to combine. Cook 2 more minutes.
6. Add noodles. Stir to combine. Simmer 8 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally. Serve.