Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
Cold Potato Salad
4 cups cubed (1/2 inch) red potatoes
1. Cover potatoes with water in a saucepan; bring water to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
2. Place potatoes and onion in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix lightly with Vinaigrette dressing. Chill for an hour or two.
3. Hard boil the eggs by covering them with water in a saucepan, with the water a good half inch over the shells. Bring the water to a boil. Once the water boils, cover the pan and remove it from the heat and let stand for 15 minutes. Drain the water, and cover the eggs with cold water and some ice cubes to cool them down. Refrigerate once they are cool until you use them.
1. Toss potatoes lightly with mayonnaise.
2. Peel the hardboiled eggs. Cut into small pieces. Gently fold into the potatoes.
3. Garnish the potato salad with paprika. Serve.
Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Combine well the following 5 ingredients in a jar:
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar