Healthy Recipes - Healthy Eating Print this page
1. Place the carrot, celery, garlic and onion in a bowl.
1. Cook maccaroni noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse well and set aside.
2. While noodles cook, heat oil over medium-low heat in a stockpot. Add carrot, celery, garlic and onion. Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Add spices/herb mixture. Stir until well combined. Cook for 2 minutes more.
4. Add beef broth mixture; bring to a boil. Lower heat to simmer, and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
5. Add maccaroni noodles. Stir to combine. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
6. Serve in two bowls. Top each serving with 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese.